Covid Protocols at Elite Sports Injury
Masks are required at Elite Sports Injury. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We have a number of protocols in place to further ensure your health and safety during your appointments. Some of which include the following:
- All of our therapists are fully vaccinated.
- We have installed a room air purifier (which is a high efficiency air filtration (HEPA) system with UV germicidal irradiation, designed to kill potential surface and airborne viruses.
- Mandatory Covid-19 screening at time of booking and upon arrival to ensure you are eligible to attend your appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the facility.
- Therapists will be wearing copper coated masks which are Health Canada approved and epidemiologist tested to kill virus on contact. Effective against SARS/COV-2, Influenza, H1n1, Pneumonia and Staphylococcus. Copper is well known to deactivate viruses thereby reducing risk of transmission. .
- Physical distancing measures remain in effect.
- Please wait in your car or outside the clinic until you’ve received a text/call that we are ready for your appointment to begin.
- Once you enter our clinic, our staff will direct you to our hand sanitization station.
- Your treatment will continue with your therapist in a closed curtain room. Each of our beds are spaced at least 1.5 meters apart.
- Prescribed exercises demonstration will be conducted within the curtained area with your therapist or with one of our skilled Elite Professionals in the gym while maintaining responsibly spaced physical distancing measures.
- A limited version of your home program will be demonstrated in order to limit the number of people in the gym at one time.
- When your appointment is complete, you will be directed to wash your hands again.
- We continue to maintain strict sanitization practices of wiping down all surfaces with disinfecting spray multiple times each day, as well as all equipment and surfaces touched by each client (before and after).
- Only credit card or debit payment will be accepted. We will send an electronic copy of your receipt to your email.
Please continue to observe measures outlined in the COVID-19 Self-Assessment emailed to you within your appointment reminders sent 24 hours before your appointment and re-book appointments if you are feeling unwell, and/or had a Covid test and still waiting on results.
We do recognize some may still prefer or require further distancing measures. For this reason, our TeleRehabilitation physiotherapy service is available to support your health care needs.Learn more about Tele-Rehab
We appreciate your continued support during this difficult time.
We are all in this together, take care and stay healthy!
Wade Miller (Co-founder) and The Elite Sports Injury Team